Guaranteed Prompt, Accurate and Compliant Payroll Processing
Welcome to our trusted HR services! To ensure streamlined payroll processes, we provide you with access to a professional payroll system. Leave the hassle of maintaining accurate records and meeting deadlines to us.
As your dedicated HR partner, we take care of all payroll administration tasks, including managing essential paperwork such as W-2s and W-4s. We handle your payroll tax withholding and reporting needs, adhering closely to federal, state, and local regulations across the United States.
Count on our expertise and experience to handle your payroll needs effectively, so you can focus on what truly matters – growing and succeeding in your business.
- Administer employee payroll processing: issue payroll checks, process changes in payroll status, and offer direct deposit to employees
- Administer all withholding and filing quarterly reports, W-2 preparation, payroll tax calculation and remittance, FICA and Unemployment taxes
- Secure cloud-based payroll and reporting portal
- Access to pay-cards, direct deposit, and checks
- Administer employee garnished wage calculations and remittance
- Federal Wage and Hour compliance recommendations
- Administer new-hire and termination reporting to governmental reports: check reports, labor distribution, detail by employee, departmental reports, worksheets, etc.
- Provide certified payrolls and job costing (when applicable)
- API integration
As the end of the year approaches, HR professionals may find themselves with a long to-do list of tasks and responsibilities to complete. To ensure that nothing important is forgotten and to make the end-of-year transition as smooth as possible, it can be helpful to create an end-of-year checklist. Important Dates and Deadlines As professionals,12/19/2022
HR Professionals across the country are beginning to worry about the effects of inflation on their organizations. Rising inflation means rising costs all across the board, including increased pressure on increasing wages and salaries for employees. To hold on to workers, many employers are starting to rethink their pay strategies going forward and increasing their08/03/2022
The employee is the heartbeat of any business. They drive your sales, carry out the labor, and ensure that everything is running smoothly in the business. This is why proper employee management is important for any business, and if your business involves a large number of hourly employees, then a proper time and attendance system03/02/2022
The employee is the heartbeat of any business. They drive your sales, carry out the labor, and ensure that everything is running smoothly in the business. This is why proper employee management is important for any business, and if your business involves a large number of hourly employees, then a proper time and attendance system06/29/2021