Provide Exceptional Employee Benefits
SolveHR’s benefits administration gives you the ability to offer great employee benefits so you can attract and retain high-quality employees. By simplifying all HR paperwork from HIPAA compliance to benefits packages, we are ensuring that your employees get the best deal and you can focus on growing your business!
Are you looking to attract and retain great people? While there are many ways to accomplish this, offering your employees benefits that go above and beyond just the legal requirements can be effective. Working with a PEO you have access to a variety of options that we can custom to benefit your business and your employees.
- Major Medical
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC)Plan
- Group Dental and Vision Insurance
- Group life and AD&D Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dependent Care
- Retirement Plans (401K) – Flexible plan design options including Safe Harbor
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Dental and Vision
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Coverage
- Online Discounts and Employee Perks
Our benefits experts are trained to stay up to date on all the newest federal and state regulations, taking all the burdens that come with benefits administration away from your HR team. Let SolveHR focus on the backend so you and your team can focus on the business.
- Eligibility tracking & notification
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) administration
- COBRA and HIPAA administration
- Benefit accounting and Invoicing
- Online Benefits Enrollment
- Medical support notice administration
- Administration of Client’s Major Medical plans
- ACA reporting
- 401K complete compliance and administration
- Custom Enrollment Materials
Offer Your Employees Exceptional Benefits
As your PEO, we can give your employees access to more benefits and relieve you of benefits administration.